Sunday, April 18, 2010

today was a fairytale.:">

April 17, 2010 (Camille Geronia's birthday)
Saturday
Villa Cebar

Woke up in the morning not in the mood but I can sense that something's gonna happen today and I'm not mistaken because

 it's a magic, a once in a lifetime moment, an unforgettable experience, worth remembering, a dream to reality, a fairytale
that feeling that you're hyper, ecstatic and exuberant
that moment that you don't want to end because you're very much happy
that thing that you will wish to happen every single day of your life

that smile (^_^)  that I will never ever forget
that glimpse that melt my smiling heart.♥
that look that made me fall in love again

I don't want this day to end.
This day that I considered one of the best days of my life.

that eye to eye contact that made me remember the old days
reminiscing those moments that made me blush just like before
it feels like a fairytale.

oh God. thanks for today. You're really good.ILY
I can't help it
I can't explain how you've made me happy.

but I know you'll remain as a dream, a sweet dream...
but always remember that I'm here for you and always be here for you.
hope to see you again....
in my dreams, in wonderland, in my ♥.
~credits to deviantart for the pic.(:

No comments: