Friday, March 13, 2009

sudden melancholy

a day full of smiles
but still there's something lacking..it was you my dear
i can't feel those things that you made me feel before
the glimpse, looks, and smiles that complete my days
those unforgettable days are starting to fade

.its sad.
very sad.

late at night I can't even rest on my bed
thinking of you since I got home
.a sudden melancholy captured me.
its been a long time since its last visit
to the point that I can't even remember it.

people ask me why I got sad.
but I just answer them I don't know
but in reality,
I really know the reasons of this stupid loneliness

it was you who rooted it.
and now I don't know what to do.
to stop what I feel.to face the truth
that no matter how hard I try you can't be mine

and I know that you don't even care.


on the spot poetry.-_-

No comments: